Beyond Ascension - Rift Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion of the Future

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Proposed Guild Ranks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sotiris

Sotiris

Proposed Guild Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Proposed Guild Ranks   Proposed Guild Ranks Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:32 pm

So! Here's what we're currently thinking of doing with the guild ranks. I'd like it to be nice and simple. The overlap is intentional. Ideally, I'd like most of the people occupying Councilor seats to be available for me to contact at least once a day by email, Skype, IM, in-game, PM, carrier pigeon.

Guildmaster: Sotiris
- The person people rally around, face of the guild.
- The tie breaker on council votes.
- Deciding yea or nay on new applicants.

Councillors: 4-6 Seats (4 to start while we're small)
- Deciding yea or nay on new applicants.
- Facilitating RP
- Organizing PvP & PvE expeditions

Co-ordinators: as many as needed
- Facilitating RP
- Recruitment
- Finances, gearing members, loans
- Assisting newbies levelling (group quests, farming, dungeon runs, crafting skillups ...)

Members: ... as many as we let in ... duuuur
- Facilitating RP
- Roleplaying
- Participating in PvP & PvE expeditions
- Assisting other players as able

Initiates: hopefully only a few at a time.
- Behaving themselves according to whatever our rules end up being.
- Roleplaying.
- Participating in PvP & PvE expeditions.

Co-ordinator Alts: For the co-ordinators to be able to talk in the officer chat while on Alts.

Please tell me what you think and if you'd be able to fulfill any of these roles. You don't have to be on several hours a day. You don't have to spend most of your time organizing. If you do, we're doing it wrong. If you have to go AFK for awhile, that's fine that's why there's more than one of us in the council.

I also want to note that if you're a member you don't HAVE to participate in both PvP and PvE stuff. You can just roleplay if you want to. If you're a co-ordinator you don't HAVE to do that either. I just need at least one person organizing PvP stuff, and perhaps a couple people doing PvE stuff.
Back to top Go down
Zurhya
Admin
Zurhya

PostSubject: Re: Proposed Guild Ranks   Proposed Guild Ranks Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:17 am

I'm on board with this. It's something that could be flexible, too and spreads the work around. Smile Great brain work here, Soti.
Back to top Go down
https://beyond-ascension.forumotion.com
Alirra

Alirra

PostSubject: Re: Proposed Guild Ranks   Proposed Guild Ranks Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:06 pm

This looks good to me. I'll volunteer as a coordinator. I can help with RP brainstorming, help ICly to move people's RP stories forward, and assist newbies as needed. I would prefer to spend most of my time on RP, though I'm happy to help with quests and such.

What needs to be done in terms of finances? I may be able to help out there as well.
Back to top Go down
Sotiris

Sotiris

PostSubject: Re: Proposed Guild Ranks   Proposed Guild Ranks Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:12 pm

In terms of finances, I'd like to operate on the same "pay it forward" (unless you've given someone a substantial amount of money) principle that we had in Magitech. Helping out the lower-level guildies and the newbies with getting gear, helping them get their faster mounts when they ding, that kind of thing. They're expected to do the same for the people coming in after them. You decide if you want compensation for helping someone in this fashion. Perhaps they can make something for you with their crafting skills later? I trust y'all to be big people about that. Be generous as you feel you can with your fellow guildies. It's worth it.
Back to top Go down
Alirra

Alirra

PostSubject: Re: Proposed Guild Ranks   Proposed Guild Ranks Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:01 pm

I tend to have plat to spare, so I'd be happy to help lower levels with gear, mounts, and so on Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proposed Guild Ranks   Proposed Guild Ranks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proposed Guild Ranks
Page 1 of 1