Beyond Ascension - Rift Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion of the Future

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aifadra Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aifadra

Aifadra Application Empty
PostSubject: Aifadra Application   Aifadra Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:18 pm

Jaydhe suggested (via RiftRP site) I might try this guild as possible home for my cleric. I'm hoping to become more involved in the RP community on Faeblight after taking a six-month hiatus from the game. However, I suffer from shyness and have a hard time just breaking into someone's RP, and unfortunately, many of the public RP events I've seen scheduled at Faeblight Inn's website are way too late for me to attend since I'm on EST and get up ridiculously early for work in the mornings. Smile

I'm not even sure if you're accepting applications at this point since it looks like you're still getting your feet back under you as the new guild is organized. I'd like to submit one anyway, just in case, and if you're not looking for new members at the moment, please keep me in mind when you begin to look. I'm going to use the character bio template for my application since there currently isn't an app template yet. If you need more information, please just ask.

Thanks!

Full Name: Aifadra Akil Gahiji
Nicknames: Fay

Race: Eth
Hair: Blue-green/grey
Skin: Darkly tanned
Eyes: Light green
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 135

Place of Residence: None currently, nomadic.
Place of Birth: Shimmersand, Khaliti tribe

Relatives: Immediate family is long dead
Enemies: None known
Allies: None currently

Occupation/Main Soul/Build: Cleric (Druid/Justicar/Shaman)
Occupation/Secondary Soul/Build: None yet but likely caster/healer
Crafting: Apothecary (look for the smoke and booming as she loves to make explosive philters) and runecrafter

Appearance: Although short of stature, Aifadra is not slight of build and carries her armor well with defined shoulders and a "swimmer's build." Even when not out actively fighting against the rifts, she spends a goodly portion of her time working on her physical fitness with a strict training regimen. She is hardly a "she-hulk" but she does have well-defined musculature particularly in her upper body. The rest of her has a softer appearance with the usual rounded curves found in her desert-dwelling kin. She moves with a smooth fluidity, a mobile gait developed from slogging through sand for most of her life. Her armor is usually dented and repaired as best she can while out in the field. With no real armor-smithing experience, sometimes things are tied together with leather or wool strips until she can make it back to a proper smith. She has been known to wear her chain until it literally falls to pieces before replacing it with something newer and better. Perhaps this indicates a level of frugality and self-reliance that is a bit extreme. Blue-green hair tinged with a grey hue is swept back off her face and held in place with an incongruous pretty pink ribbon under her helm. If it were to be let loose, it would reach ridiculously long proportions to the backs of her knees and carry only a soft wave due to the heaviness of the long locks. Her skin color has the appearance of long hours spent in the sun, but it's obviously natural coloring as all her time is spent encased in chain mail and rarely does her skin even see the sun these days. Her eyes are a soft spring green with a slight upward tilt at the outer corners surrounded by dark lashes. Another small touch of apparent "girlishness" is seen by the carefully applied make-up on her lids. As for the rest of her, she has the expected smattering of scars upon her body that one would receive while constantly out in the field.

Fashion of Choice: She loves hats and helms that are unique and fun to wear but otherwise tends to slouch around in worn, comfy robes or leathers and isn't much for fashion. She would be doomed if invited to a formal event.
Armor of Choice: Chain mail dyed to add some flare and femininity.
Weapons of Choice: Two-handed hammers.

Special Abilities: She can cook like nobody's business!

Alignment: Neutral although with just a small dash of Chaotic Neutral
Motivations: Ridding Telara of the rifts and dragons so she can return to a safely nomadic lifestyle.
Disposition: Wary, shy, loyal, dedicated
Outlook: Optimistic

Religion/Philosophy: She has some regard for nature but beyond that doesn't think much on such things and instead just enjoys each day she has been gifted and tries to make the most out of her new time on Telara.

Positive Personality Traits: Loyal, dedicated, honest.
Negative Personality Traits: Self-depreciating at times, impulsive; she has a problem recognizing her own limitations or lack thereof.
Misc. Quirks: She sings to herself and makes her fae sing along while fighting. She would rather live in the woods like an Elf than return to the desert.
Dislikes: Haughtiness, insects, excessive heat, the color yellow.

Favorite Foods: Any kind of fresh vegetation or confectionary sweets. She is constantly improvising new recipes.
Favorite Drinks: Ice cold water.
Favorite Colors: Teal, red, black.

Hobbies: Cooking, swimming, making explosive philters, knitting.

Played by What Famous Person: Aishwarya Rai, Khawla Bint Al Azwar
Theme Songs: Stand My Ground by Within Temptation

History: Without giving too much away, Aifadra was born into the Khaliti tribe deep in Shimmersand about 150 years before the current events in Telara. She lived a typical nomadic lifestyle with her tribe until her death. At this point she doesn't remember the details of her death, but she has been actively seeking answers about her past in the scant history available in Meridian. She is working towards the goal of being strong enough to return to Shimmersand to dig more deeply into this aspect of her past life and to find out if she has any kin left there.
Back to top Go down

Aifadra Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond Ascension - Rift Roleplay :: Joining Beyond Ascension :: Post Your Character Application Here-
Jump to: